LEXINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
GRADES 9-12 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Central Registration is starting online registration on February 1, 2017 for PreK-5 students only.
For ALL NEW students entering Lexington High School Grades 9-12, parents/guardians should download the PDF forms below
and register directly at Lexington High School by appointment
only. Parents and students are required to attend the registration appointment.
to be completed through June 30, 2017. As of July 1, 2017 all NEW
incoming Grades PreK-12 students are required to register online.)
attending your child’s registration appointment, please download all documents below, complete them fully, and gather the required
documentation and information.
Once this process is complete, and
you and your children are residing in the Town of Lexington, please
contact Lexington High School for a registration appointment.
child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A
copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
• If you are entering Grade 9, we need the latest Grade 8 transcript/report card.
• If you are entering Grade 10, we need a transcript for Grade 9 (if entering during the school year, we need and a transcript for Grade 9 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 10.)
• If you are entering Grade 11, we need a transcript for Grades 9 and 10 (if entering during the school year, we need and a transcript for grades 9 and 10 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 11.)
• If you are entering Grade 12, we need a transcript for Grades 9, 10 and 11 (if entering during the school year, we need a transcript for Grade 9, 10 and 11 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 12.)