2017 World language Week: Languages Transform Individuals into Communities
Dear Clarke Families,March 13th - March 17th students at Clarke will be celebrating World Language Week, as part of National World Language Month.
This exciting week will include:
- World Language Film Festival - FIRST Draft due: WIN week of Feb 15,16 & 17 (mandatory preview with teacher), Final Film DUE FEB. 27
- 7th Grade Language and Culture Assembly Thursday, March 16th
- Potluck Dinner Thursday, March 16th 6:00 PM
- Cultural Arts & Crafts Time Look for WIN blocks in Feb/March
- Poster & Essay Contest - Due Monday Feb. 6 - Poster could be chosen as our official WL Week Poster!
- Daily trivia and prizes!
We look forward to celebrating World Language Week with you!