Teacher Name: Ms. Meg RebholzCourses Taught: World History IIClassroom: Room 223Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice hours: 2:25-3:00 pmOffice Location: Room 223
WELCOME TO THE WEBPAGE OF MS. REBHOLZThis website will help keep students updated on course information throughout the school year. This site will be an vital resource with essential questions, homework assignments, National History Day information, and class documents/readings. Please check this website regularly for important information regarding World History II.BLOCKS- B, D, E, F, H
World History II Essential Questions:
1. How is identity constructed? How does identity impact human experience?
2. What are the driving forces and consequences of globalization?
3. What is the relationship between economics and human society?
4. How have different political systems evolved? What is the nature of these political systems?
5. How has the understanding of human rights changed over time and place?Units of Study:Land-Based Empires and AbsolutismSea-Based Empires: Exploration, Exploitation, and GlobalizationScientific Revolution and EnlightenmentPolitical RevolutionsIndustrial RevolutionsImperialismWorld War I and Russian RevolutionInterwar Years: Global Depression and Rise of FascismWorld War IIWorld Since 1945