LEXINGTON CHILDREN'S PLACE
PRE-KINDERGARTENNEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONAll Registrations occur at:Central Registration: 146 Maple St. Lexington, MA 02420GPS: 328 Lowell St. Lexington, MA 02420Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.All incoming Pre-K students must be pre-approved by the Director before registering online.Program description and registration procedure:Lexington Children’s Place currently provides 4 days a week of half and full day programming for up to 64 general education students and up to 54 children with significant learning needs. This program only serves families who reside in Lexington.
If you are a resident of Lexington and are pursuing a general education slot in Lexington’s Integrated Preschool Classroom, please complete this application and return it to LCP as designated in the cover letter.
Once LCP has received your application you will be notified by mail either with an acceptance letter or a wait-list letter. If your child is accepted, LCP will forward your name to the Central Registration Office and you can proceed with the online registration process at that time. If your child is wait-listed, you will be notified if and when a space becomes available, and that is when you should begin the online registration process.
If your child has been referred for evaluation, or if you are moving to Lexington with an accepted IEP for your child, please contact Director Liz Billings-Fouhy first.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Pre-Kindergarten students should register AFTER pre-approval has been given by the Director.
Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- TB Risk Assessment Form 2018
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One Time Consent to Allow the School District To Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Pre-K students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11.
Chrome is the preferred browser.Additional Information