KINDERGARTEN, GRADE 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Lexington has six elementary schools: Bowman, Bridge, Estabrook, Fiske, Harrington and Hastings Elementary Schools.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade K-5 students should register as follows:
- Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades K-5 students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Parents and students must have occupancy of their new home before registering.
into your URL bar.
- Parents may schedule an in-person registration appointment from our
online calendar when their child's online registration is complete.
- Incoming Kindergarten students must turn age 5 on or before August 31, 2017. There are no exceptions to the policy.
- Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment
has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Registration appointments take place at:
Lexington Public Schools
Central Administration Office
146 Maple Street
Lower Level, Room 9
Lexington, MA 02420
Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parking
in the rear of the Central Administration Office.
When attending your child’s registration appointment, please bring the following required documentation and information:
- Your child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep the original.
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
For incoming Kindergarten students only:
- Districtwide Kindergarten Orientation for parents/guardians of ALL incoming Lexington Public Schools Kindergarten students is scheduled for Thursday, March 16, 2017 at Bowman Elementary School.
6:45-7:00 pm: Information will be available for those interested in the English Language Learners Program (ELL), School Health Services, Transportation, Whitsons Food Services, Lextended Day, Lexington Education Foundation (LEF), and LexFUN.
7:00-8:00 pm: Superintendent's Welcome, Assistant Superintendent's Remarks, an Overview of Lexington's Kindergarten Program
- In late May 2017, incoming Kindergarten students will participate in Kindergarten Screening in his/her school.
: May 16, 17
Bridge: May 16, 17
Estabrook: May 19, 22
Fiske: May 23, 24
Harrington: May 23, 24
Hastings: May 19, 22
If you move into Lexington after these screening dates, please contact Dr. Kelly Chase at 781-861-2580 (Curriculum, Instruction