ELEMENTARY SCHOOLSKINDERGARTEN, GRADE 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONLexington has six elementary schools:Bowman, Bridge, Estabrook, Fiske, Harrington and Hastings Elementary Schools.
To view the elementary school map, please type your Lexington address into our elementary map.
Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.
Incoming Kindergarten students must turn age 5 on or before August 31, 2017.
There are no exceptions to the policy.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade K-5 students should register as follows:Click the following links to view the downloadable PDF Forms required for registration:
- Student Registration Requirements table (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- Town of Lexington Annual Street Listing (Census Data) Form
- Kindergarten Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (for Kindergarten students only)
- Information for Entering Kindergarteners (for Kindergarten students only)(to be filled out by Pre-School Teacher, if applicable)
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
Central Registration requires a prior school year report card for Grades 1 through 5
- Central Registration requires a progress report for Kindergarten students
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades K-5 students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
into your URL bar.
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
By Appointment ONLY
Any family who changes address within the Town of Lexington or Boston (METCO Program) must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.
Registration and Address Update appointments take place at:
Lexington Public Schools
Central Administration Office
146 Maple Street
Lower Level, Room 9
Lexington, MA 02420
Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parking in the rear of the Central Administration Office.
Special Request Form (pdf download)
9 Philip RoadLexington, MAPhone: (781) 861-250055 Middleby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 861-2510117 Grove StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-252055 Adams StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 541-5001328 Lowell StreetLexington MA 02420Phone: (781) 860-00127 Crosby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 860-5800