ELEMENTARY SCHOOLSKINDERGARTEN, GRADE 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONRegistration for the 2018-2019 School Year Will Begin OnFebruary 12th, 2018Please do not register prior to this date.Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.Lexington has six elementary schools:Bowman, Bridge, Estabrook, Fiske, Harrington and Hastings Elementary Schools.To view the elementary school map, please click here.
Incoming Kindergarten students must turn age 5 on or before August 31, 2018.
There are no exceptions to the policy.Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- Town of Lexington Annual Street Listing (Census Data) Form
- Kindergarten Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (for Kindergarten students only)
- Information for Entering Kindergartners FROM Pre-School (to be filled out by Pre-School Teacher, if applicable)
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
Central Registration requires a prior school year report card for Grades 1 through 5
- Central Registration requires a progress report for Kindergarten students
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades K-5 students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade K-5 students should register as follows:
into your URL bar.
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
By Appointment ONLY
Any family who changes address within the Town of Lexington or Boston (METCO Program) must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.
Registration and Address Update appointments take place at:
Lexington Public Schools
Central Administration Office
146 Maple Street
Lower Level, Room 9
Lexington, MA 02420
Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parking in the rear of the Central Administration Office.
9 Philip RoadLexington, MAPhone: (781) 861-250055 Middleby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 861-2510117 Grove StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-252055 Adams StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 541-5001328 Lowell StreetLexington MA 02420Phone: (781) 860-00127 Crosby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 860-5800