ELEMENTARY SCHOOLSKINDERGARTEN, GRADE 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONLexington has six elementary schools: Bowman, Bridge, Estabrook, Fiske, Harrington and Hastings Elementary Schools.To view the elementary school map, please type your Lexington address into our elementary map.Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade K-5 students should register as follows:
- Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades K-5 students should register through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
In addition to completing the online portion (link below) of the registration, please bring the following required documentation and information:Click to view and download a list of the required registration and health documents
- Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.
- Your child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep the original.
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- One item from each Column (A, B and C) from the Student Registration Requirements table (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Completed Certificate of Residency Form
- Completed LPS Student Health Information Form
- Completed Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- Completed Town of Lexington Annual Street Listing (Census Data) Form
For incoming Kindergarten students only:
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- Information Form for Entering Kindergarteners
- Parents should schedule an in-person registration appointment from our online calendar when their child's online registration is complete. On-time appointments are important due to our consecutive registration appointments. In-person registration appointments that are 15 minutes late or longer, must be rescheduled due to other parent appointments immediately following.
- Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins. Thank you.
Address Changes- By Appointment ONLY
- Any family who changes address within the Town of Lexington or Boston (METCO Program) must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.
Registration appointments take place at:Lexington Public SchoolsCentral Administration Office146 Maple StreetLower Level, Room 9Lexington, MA 02420Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parkingin the rear of the Central Administration Office.Additional information:Special Request Form (pdf download)
- Incoming Kindergarten students must turn age 5 on or before August 31, 2017. There are no exceptions to the policy.
9 Philip RoadLexington, MAPhone: (781) 861-250055 Middleby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 861-2510117 Grove StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-252055 Adams StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 541-5001328 Lowell StreetLexington MA 02420Phone: (781) 860-00127 Crosby RoadLexington, MA 02421Phone: (781) 860-5800