AS OF MAY 15, 2017
GRADES 6, 7, 8 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Lexington has two middle schools: Clarke and Diamond Middle Schools.
- Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7, 8 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
into your URL bar.
- Parents may schedule an in-person registration appointment from our online calendar when their child's online registration is complete.
- Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment
has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Also, any family who changes address within the Town of
Lexington or Boston must notify their student's school and call Central
Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make
an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do
not hesitate to call our office with questions.
Registration appointments take place at:
Lexington Public Schools
Central Administration Office
146 Maple Street
Lower Level, Room 9
Lexington, MA 02420
Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parking
in the rear of the Central Administration Office.
When attending your child’s registration appointment, please bring the following required documentation and information:
- Your child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep the original.
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
Completed Town of Lexington Annual Street Listing (Census Data) Form