MIDDLE SCHOOLSGRADES 6, 7, 8NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONLexington has two middle schools: Clarke and DiamondTo view the middle school map, please type your Lexington address into our middle school map.
Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade 6-8 students should register as follows:
Click the following links to view the downloadable PDF Forms required for registration:
- Student Registration Requirements table (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- Town of Lexington Annual Street Listing (Census Data) Form
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
- If you are entering Grade 6: Central Registration requires the student's 5th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 7: Central Registration requires the student's 6th Grade report card
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- If you are entering Grade 8: Central Registration requires the student's 6th and 7th Grade report cards
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7 and 8 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
By Appointment ONLY
Any family who changes address within the Town of Lexington or Boston (METCO Program) MUST notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.Registration and Address Update appointments take place at:Lexington Public SchoolsCentral Administration Office146 Maple StreetLower Level, Room 9Lexington, MA 02420Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parkingin the rear of the Central Administration Office Building.Additional information:Special Request Form (pdf download)