MIDDLE SCHOOLSAS OF MAY 15, 2017GRADES 6, 7, 8 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONLexington has two middle schools: Clarke and Diamond Middle Schools.To verify your school attendance area, type your address into the Middle School Attendance Area Map.
- Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7, 8 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- Parents and students must have occupancy of their new home before registering.
- Parents may schedule an in-person registration appointment from our online calendar when their child's online registration is complete. On-time appointments are important due to our consecutive registration appointments. In-person registration appointments that are 15 minutes late or greater, must be rescheduled due to other parent appointments immediately following.
- Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Registration appointments take place at:Lexington Public SchoolsCentral Administration Office146 Maple StreetLower Level, Room 9Lexington, MA 02420Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parkingin the rear of the Central Administration Office.Click to view and download a Checklist of the Required Registration and Health Documents.When attending your child’s registration appointment, please bring the following required documentation and information:
- Also, any family who changes address within the Town of Lexington or Boston must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.
- Your child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep the original.
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- One item from each Column A, B and C from the Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Completed Certificate of Residency Form
- Completed LPS Student Health Information Form
- Completed Massachusetts Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization Form (a physical examination within the past year prior to entrance is acceptable)
Additional information:Administrative Procedures for Requesting Out of Assigned School District Placement K-8 (pdf download)Out of Assigned School District Request Form (pdf download)
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed