GRADES 6-8K-12 Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year is open!Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONAll Registrations occur at:Lexington Public SchoolsCentral Administration Building146 Maple StreetLower Level, Room 9Lexington, MA 02420(If you are using GPS to find us, please enter 328 Lowell Street)Please enter at park at the rear of the Central Administration Building.Look for the blue awning that says "Central Registration" in gold lettering.Ring the bell for entry.Lexington has two middle schools:Clarke and Diamond
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
- If you are entering Grade 6: Central Registration requires the student's 5th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 7: Central Registration requires the student's 6th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 8: Central Registration requires the student's 7th Grade report card
Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- TB Risk Assessment Form 2018
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One Time Consent to Allow the School District To Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits.
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7 and 8 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
Thank you.17 Stedman RoadLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-2450Fax: (781) 674-204399 Hancock StreetLexington, MA 02420Phone: (781) 861-2460Fax: (781) 274-0174Additional information: