LEXINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
GRADES 9-12NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONK-12 Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year is now open!
Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.
High School student(s) MUST accompany parent/guardian to the registration appointment.
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
• If you are entering Grade 9, Central Registration requires the latest Grade 8 transcript/report card.• If you are entering Grade 10, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grade 9 (if entering during the school year, we need a transcript for Grade 9 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 10.)
• If you are entering Grade 11, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grades 9 and 10 (if entering during the school year, we need a transcript for grades 9 and 10 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 11.)
• If you are entering Grade 12, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grades 9, 10 and 11 (if entering during the school year, we need a transcript for Grade 9, 10 and 11 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 12.)
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade 9-12 students should register as follows:
Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
- TB Risk Assessment Form
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One Time Consent to Allow the School District To Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits.
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 9, 10, 11, 12 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
Thank you.Additional information: