LEXINGTON HIGH SCHOOLGRADES 9-12 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 9, 10, 11, 12 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- Parents and students must have occupancy of their new home before registering.
- Parents may schedule an in-person registration appointment from our online calendar when their child's online registration is complete. For high school registration appointments, the parent(s) and their child must attend the in-person registration appointment at Central Registration.
- On-time appointments are important due to our consecutive registration appointments. In-person registration appointments that are 15 minutes late or greater, must be rescheduled due to other parent appointments immediately following.
- Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Registration appointments take place at:Lexington Public SchoolsCentral Administration Office146 Maple StreetLower Level, Room 9Lexington, MA 02420Please access the Central Registration Office entrance and parkingin the rear of the Central Administration Office.Click to view and download a Checklist of the Required Registration and Health Documents.When attending your child’s registration appointment, please bring the following required documentation and information:
- Also, parents who move/change address within the Town of Lexington or Boston must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.
- Your child’s birth certificate: original or certified copy (raised seal). A copy will be made at Central Registration and parent/guardians will keep the original.
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo Identification
- One item from each Column A, B and C from the Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Completed Certificate of Residency Form
- Completed LPS Student Health Information Form
- Completed Massachusetts Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization Form (a physical examination within the past year prior to entrance is acceptable)
Completed LHS Release of Record Form
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
• If you are entering Grade 9, Central Registration requires the latest Grade 8 transcript/report card.• If you are entering Grade 10, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grade 9 (if entering during the school year, we need and a transcript for Grade 9 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 10.)
• If you are entering Grade 11, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grades 9 and 10 (if entering during the school year, we need and a transcript for grades 9 and 10 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 11.)
• If you are entering Grade 12, Central Registration requires a transcript for Grades 9, 10 and 11 (if entering during the school year, we need a transcript for Grade 9, 10 and 11 and what has been earned thus far in Grade 12.)For parents who change address:Parents who move/change address within the Town of Lexington or Boston must notify their student's school and call Central Registration (781) 861-2580 ext. 68100 within 5 days of moving to make an appointment and provide updated residency documentation. Please do not hesitate to call our office with questions.