GRADES 6, 7, 8NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONRegistration for the 2018-2019 School Year is now open.
Parents and students MUST have occupancy of their new home before registering.Lexington has two middle schools:Clarke and DiamondTo view the middle school map, please click here.
ALL Transcripts/Report Cards must be in English
- If you are entering Grade 6: Central Registration requires the student's 5th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 7: Central Registration requires the student's 6th Grade report card
- If you are entering Grade 8: Central Registration requires the student's 6th and 7th Grade report cards
Parents/guardians of ALL NEW, INCOMING Grade 6-8 students should register as follows:
Supporting PDF Forms for registration (click the registration link under the blue grid below to register online):
or copy/pasteinto your URL bar.
- Student Registration Requirements Checklist (each document must include the parent/guardian’s name and the Lexington address)
- Certificate of Residency Form
- LPS Student Health Information Form
- Massachusetts Student Health Record and Immunization Form (template if needed) or a physical examination done within 12 months prior to entrance is acceptable
- Completed Tuberculosis Test submitted – if needed
Please take note: online registrations where an in-person appointment has not been scheduled will be deleted from our records after 30 days.
Parents/guardians of new, incoming Grades 6, 7 and 8 students should register their child through our online registration link, which can be accessed via Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 9,10 or 11. Chrome is the preferred browser.
Due to the high volume of appointments, Central Registration does NOT take walk-ins.
Thank you.Additional information: