- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- A book may be renewed for an additional 2 weeks if it is not on hold for someone else. If there is a waiting list, students will be allowed one renewal only.
- Students may return and exchange books most mornings from 8:30-8:50 with their teacher's permission. They must report to class before coming to the library
- We do not charge fines for late books. However, if books are overdue for over one month, borrowing privileges may be suspended.
- Books that are lost or damaged must be paid for or replaced.
Number of books allowed:
- Kindergarten: 1 book
- First Grade: 2 books
- Second Grade: 2 books
- Third Grade: 3 books
- Fourth Grade: 4 books
- Fifth Grade: 5 books