To Bridge Parents,
Bridge School uses mySchoolBucks®, an online payment service that gives you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards for a small fee.
An additional benefit of mySchoolBucks is the “Set It and Forget It” payment option, which allows you to schedule automatic payments to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance hits a specified amount -- simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout and customize your account to work for you!
- Safety. Eliminates the need for your child to take money to school.
- Convenience. Make payments* when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments & more!
- Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step- even if they attend different schools within the district.
- Flexibility. Make payments using VISA, Master Card, Discover or debit cards.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide; click on link included in the email to activate your account.
2. Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and student ID.
3. Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check.
4. Set up E-mail alerts with the “e-mail preference” tab that allows you to enter a limit at which you would like to be notified by e-mail.
Foodservice E-mail Alerts
In addition to the e-mail alerts that you are able to set up on myschoolbucks, the foodservice department will send a low balance alert by e-mail on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. In order to receive this alert you must make sure that the school has your e-mail address. Foodservice will then use the first e-mail address that is provided in the system.
Food Service Director