If you need to get in touch with me, email is
great for quick comments, questions, responses and to set up meetings.
However, I do not discuss academic and/or social issues via email, I
find it is best to talk on the phone or in person when a concern arises.
The number to the main office is 781-541-5001. Please call and leave me
a message and I will get back to you ASAP.
Here are a few more bits of information that might answer other questions you have:
- We have snack every day, so please send your child to school with a healthy one.
- Please send in a note if your child is being dismissed differently than his/her normal routine.
- Each classroom has a water fountain, however reusable water bottles are encouraged as well.
- Supervision is provided on the playground in the
morning beginning at 8:15. Please make sure you are there to supervise
your child if he/she is arriving earlier. Students are not allowed in
the building before 8:30!
- If you choose to recognize your child's birthday at school, please remember that Lexington has only food free celebrations.