Please note agendas for all School Committee meetings are posted as they are finalized for the committee prior to the meetings. Also, meetings times and locations are subject to change. If you have questions, please contact the Superintendent's Office.
LEXINGTON SCHOOL COMMITTEE PUBLIC HEARINGTuesday, January 2, 2018Lexington Town Office Building, Selectmen's Meeting Room1625 Massachusetts AvenueInformation Packet for Meeting (download format)All agenda items and the order of items are approximate and subject to change.7:00 p.m. Call to Order and Welcome - Public Comment - Written comments to be presented to the School Committee, oral presentations not to exceed three minutes.7:05 p.m. Superintendent Announcements:7:15 p.m. School Committee Member Annopuncements:7:25 p.m. Consent Agenda (5 Minutes)
7:30 p.m. Agenda
- Approval of School Department Payroll Warrant dated December 22, 2017
- Approval of School Department Accounts Payable Warrant dated December 22, 2017
- Presentation and Discussion of Superintendent's Recommended FY2019 Budget (60 minutes)
- Policy Reading #1-JJF: Student Activity Account (10 minutes)
- Discussion of MCAS preparation of elementary level (10 minutes)
- MASS/MASC Annual conference (30 minutes)
9:20 p.m. AdjournPolicy AD: Mission/Vision of the Lexington Public SchoolsThe Lexington Public Schools serve to inspire and empower every student to become a lifelong learner prepared to be an active and resilient citizen who will lead a healthy and productive life. Educators, staff, parents, guardians and community members will honor diversity and work together to provide all students with an education that ensures academic excellence in a culture of caring and respectful relationships.
Last Modified on December 29, 2017