Helpful AppsAre you interested in iPad apps to help your child learn English?Here are some our students enjoy using:Word Wall ABC
- Helps early beginners with pre-reading and writing skills.
- Students hear, repeat and write letter and words.
- Children learn and trace the letters of the alphabet.
- Teaches the sounds of letters and how to build words.
- Begins with 3 letter words with simple patterns and increases in complexity.
- Teaches the early reading skill of segmenting.
- Uses games to teach pre-reading skills.
- Levels build on increasing phonemic awareness.
- Students build grammatically correct sentences.
This following website offers great practice with letter and sight word identification. It is wonderful for beginning readers.
- Students choose the correct prepositions that match the pictures.