The School Committee provides for financial assistance to students who meet income requirements. Annual applications are available as of May 1st. The application determines the waiver or reduction of student fees associated with the Lexington Public Schools for the upcoming school year.
Application for 2017-2018 school year:2017-2018 Financial Assistance Program Overview
Translated Application for 2014-2015 school year:
Food ServiceTranslated Free & Reduced Lunch Forms:Information about WIC (Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program):
Information about SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program):
- WIC Flier in English and Spanish
- link to WIC website: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/basic-needs/food/wic/
- Project Bread FoodSource Hotline: 800-645-8333 (funded by the Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance)
- link to SNAP website: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dta/food-assistance.html
Broadband Internet Programs & Services
The following services are available to assist eligible households with internet service.
- Comcast The Internet Essentials program from Comcast provides qualifying families with home Internet service for $9.95 per month + applicable taxes. No contract or credit check required and no activation or equipment fees. The program provides households with a Wi-Fi router included, in home and online training and optional access to an affordable desktop or laptop computer for just $149.99.
Community Resources:Town of Lexington Human Services Community Resource Guide is now available.Print copies of the above materials are available at Cary Memorial Library, the town of Lexington's Human Services Department and the Lexington Senior Center.
Last Modified on January 27, 2018