Welcome to Mrs. Vosland's Guided Learning!
Guided Learning is a general education support for students who struggle with executive function skills or literacy skills.
What we do:
Check out book & movie reviews by Diamond students at MiddleReads.org!Check out our growing community of student book & movie reviews. Would you like to submit a new book or movie review to be posted or would you like to respond to one already there? Fill out the correct form and email it to MiddleReads. Choose either Book Review Form or Movie Review Form
- It is a general education support for either literacy skill struggles or for executive function struggles.
- Our goal: help students develop, practice, refine, and master literacy or executive function skills based on goals determined by their team and Guided Learning teachers.
- We typically see groups of students 2 x/week for either Lit. or EF or both (4 x/week total).
- It is not a small group homework club or test prep group.
- We may do some homework or test studying, but only when it is to build the students’ skills in their areas of need.
Teacher Name: Cecelia VoslandCourses Taught: Guided Learning, grades 6-8Classroom: 103Email: firstname.lastname@example.org