Fiske Counseling Department
Welcome the Fiske School and the Fiske Counseling offices of Lysa Pirone, School Counselor and Kerrie Donnelly, Social Woker.
As the "helping/feelings" teachers at Fiske, we work very hard to get to know all of your children at recess, in the lunchroom and classrooms. Our office is a safe, fun and relaxing place where you and your child will find a supportive and kind ear to listen and help.
There are many support programs available to you and your child to help create a positive and successful school year. For those of you not familiar with the counseling program at Fiske, it consists of a variety of services and activities, including:
• Individual sessions to help students adjust to school.
• Groups to help children learn how to get along with each other better.
• Parent and teacher consultation.
• Workshops for parents to share and learn ways to assist children inreaching their highest potential.
• Classroom lessons to help children develop social competencies.
• Information and referral assistance to other programs and services in thecommunity.