I am very excited to work with you all this year. We will be conducting experiments, asking questions, creating projects, and having FUN while we become better scientists.
Please email me at any time if you have questions about this course.
- Students have begun using Google Classroom to complete assignments electronically. All students have been given access to the website for their science section. To complete assignments, please visit www.classroom.google.com (be sure you are logged into your Lexington GMail account).
This Year's Topics:
1. Measuring Matter
3. Plate Tectonics
4. Weather5. Human Impacts on Our EarthNGSS Science Practices (these will be embedded throughout the course)
1. Asking Questions
2. Developing and Using Models
3. Planning and Carrying Out Investigations
4. Analyzing and Interpreting Data
5. Using Mathematics and Computational Thinking
6. Constructing Explanations
7. Engaging in Argument from Evidence
8. Obtaining, Evaluating, and Communicating Information