I am very excited to work with you all this year. We will be conducting experiments, asking questions, creating projects, and having FUN while we become better scientists.
Please email me at any time if you have questions about this course.
Please note that students will use the Google Classroom page for most graded assignments. Students should frequently check Google Classroom as well as this website for updates.
This Year's Topics:
1. Measuring Matter
2. Earth's History
3. Continental Drift and Plate Tectonics
4. Energy and Waves
5. Weather6. Human Impacts on Our EarthNGSS Science Practices (these will be embedded throughout the course)
1. Asking Questions
2. Developing and Using Models
3. Planning and Carrying Out Investigations
4. Analyzing and Interpreting Data
5. Using Mathematics and Computational Thinking
6. Constructing Explanations
7. Engaging in Argument from Evidence
8. Obtaining, Evaluating, and Communicating Information