- All students should arrive at the school between 8:15-8:30 AM. When children arrive at school before 8:30 AM, they should stay at the basketball court. Supervision on the basketball court is only available for students after 8:15 AM.
- Please always use the sidewalks when walking.
- If you are driving your child to the school, please drop your child off at the basketball court. The road in front that bends along the basketball court is for live drop off only. Do not leave your car unattended because that creates an unsafe situation for other children arriving at the basketball court.
- If you are coming to the school to meet with a staff member, volunteer, or attend a school function, please park on school property or on a side street, NOT on Crosby Road.
- The circular drive in front of the school is for school buses only.
- The Methodist Church parking lot is not available for Parking.
- On days when there is inclement weather, all students will come into the cafeteria. An “Inside” flag will be placed on the outside of the school to indicate that arrival is “Inside”. Students who are being driven should be dropped off along the front walkway and enter either of the front doors of the school and walk directly to the cafeteria. Please pull as far down the road towards the lower doors as possible. The sidewalk in the front of the school is for live parking only. When even one or two cars are left parked along the front, arrival becomes unsafe.