Course Selection Information for 2018-2019 School YearThe course selection for all grades happens online through students' Aspen accounts. Students will be given printed directions, including their usernames and passwords before course selection begins.
- Course Selection for 6th-grade courses (class of 2025) was completed from March 29-April 6. Click here for more details
- Course Selection for 7th-grade courses (class of 2024) occurs in May. Click here for more information
- Course Selection for 8th-grade courses (class of 2023) occurs in May. Click here for more information
- Course Selection for 9th grade (class of 2022) is already completed.
- 2018-2019 Program of Studies: detailed PDF booklet providing a description of all courses offered at Diamond Middle School.
- Diamond Course Offerings: one-page printer-friendly list of all course offerings at Diamond Middle School.
- Student Information Form: Word version of the form we use to gather information from parents that will facilitate team placement and guide instruction.
Thank you in advance for helping us with the course selection process. With your input and the input of your child’s teachers, we hope to challenge and support all students as they grow academically, socially, and emotionally.