BDE: SUBCOMMITTEES OF THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE
The School Committee shall appoint members to subcommittees at their annual organizational meeting for a period of one year.
These subcommittees may be created for a specific purpose and to make recommendations for Committee action.
- The subcommittee will be established through action of the Committee.
- The Committee chairperson, subject to approval by the Committee, will appoint the subcommittee chairperson and its members.
- The subcommittee will be provided with a charge including a list of its functions and duties, andthe charge will be made available to the public.
- The subcommittee may make recommendations for Committee action, but it may not act for theSchool Committee.
- All subcommittees of the School Committee are subject to the provisions of the Open Meeting Law.
Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
Adopted by Lexington School Committee: July 2015