CBI: SCHOOL COMMITTEE EVALUATION OF SUPERINTENDENT
The School Committee will annually develop with the Superintendent a set of performance objectives based on the needs of the school system. The Superintendent's performance will be reviewed in accordance with these specified goals. Additional objectives will be established at intervals agreed upon with the Superintendent.
Through annual evaluation of the Superintendent, the School Committee will strive to accomplish the following:
- Clarify for the Superintendent his/her role in the school system as seen by the School Committee:
- Clarify for all Committee members the role of the Superintendent in light of his/her job description and the immediate priorities among his/her responsibilities as agreed upon by the
- Committee and the Superintendent.
- Develop harmonious working relationships between the School Committee and Superintendent.
- Provide administrative leadership of excellence for the school system.
- Provide the Superintendent with recommendations and commendations regarding his/her performance.
- Determine a basis for employment and compensation of the Superintendent.
Lexington Public Schools, Lexington MA
Adopted by Lexington School Committee: July 2015