GA: PERSONNEL POLICIES GOALS
The District's specific personnel goals are:
- To develop and implement those strategies and procedures for personnel recruitment, screening, and selection that will result in the employment and retention of individuals with the highest capabilities, strongest commitment to quality education, and greatest probability of effectively implementing the system's learning program.
- To develop a general staff assignment strategy that will contribute to the learning program, and to use it as the primary basis for determining staff assignments.
- To provide positive programs of professional learning that contribute both to improvement of the learning program and to each staff member's career development aspirations.
- To provide for a genuinely collaborative approach to education.
- To develop and use for personnel evaluation positive processes that contribute to the improvement of both staff capabilities and the learning program.
603 CMR 26:08 paragraphs 3,7,8,9
Lexington Public Schools, Lexington MA
Adopted by Lexington School Committee: July 2015